Audio Visual Production Services
On Call For You
Encourage innovation, motivate your workforce, and create impact through a shared experience.
Planning your events is everything.
We can help with that.
From venue selection to live broadcast on the internet, Live Events Media Group gets it right.
Your brand on site.
Need your logo on a backdrop for your live or webcast event? Sweet. We can do that.
The A/V gear that gets things done.
We are constantly upgrading our audio, lighting and video equipment to make sure you get seen and heard.
Be wherever your audience is.
With our webcasting services, geography is no limitation. Stream your event across town or across the globe.
Here’s to Happy Clients.
“I cannot thank them enough for being so thoughtful and flexible. Highly recommend LEMG for your event.”
“I was incredibly impressed with their professionalism, quality, and affordability.”
Thinking About Streaming Your Live Event?
Check Out Our 7-Part Webcasting Series
- Webcasting (Part 2 of 7) - Building Blocks of WebcastingReady, set, Webcast! When you’re preparing to use Webcasting for the first time, the ins and outs may feel a smidge overwhelming. And, we know that understanding all the moving parts and how they work together...
- Webcasting (Part 3 of 7) - Remote WebcastingNeed to stay where you are physically while the streaming team comes to you? Our Remote Webcasting service is the perfect solution. So what does remote web casting really mean? Simply put, we can come to you at the venue...
- Webcasting (Part 4 of 7) - Studio WebcastingStudio webcasting gives you the highest level of control over your streaming environment. Our studio features all the technical components and hardware for any streaming options. We can set up infinite combinations of set...
- Webcasting (Part 5 of 7) - Add Webcasting to a Live EventAt LEMG, we produce hundreds of live events each year. Why? Live events provide opportunities for organizations to teach, train, empower, encourage, support and sell. Until the technological revolution,...
- Webcasting (Part 6 of 7) - How to Use Your Webcast ArchiveNow that you’ve produced a fantastic webcast, what do you do with the recorded material? The video recording of your event is a fantastic asset that can be used well after the live event, either in its...
- Webcasting (Part 7 of 7) - Preparing for Your Next WebcastNow that you’ve learned the essentials of webcasting, we know that you can’t wait to start incorporating live webcasts into your company and your events! To make your next webcast a seamless experience, we’ve...