Web Stream Your Next Event
Share, create, energize, and motivate from wherever you are!
Web Streaming allows you to host live meetings, stream events, and broadcast messages to people all over the world!
The words “same time, same place” no longer apply.
The power of live tv meets the convenience of the internet. Use web conferencing to connect with your audience, maximize social impact, or securely communicate key messages.
Whatever your video conferencing needs or your web casting experience, we can help you choose the best web video caster platform to reach your goals! Check out how our team can level up your Remote Webcasts, Studio Webcasts, and Live Event Streaming.
What is a Webcast?
Simply put, a webcast uses live video to stream your meetings, presentations, or events across the internet to your audience.
You can distribute each broadcast live, in real-time, or make available on demand.
Although similar to podcasting, web casting refers to video and is typically unedited footage, where podcasts are finished media files made available for consumption.
Starting at $3,170
Wherever you are (or wherever you want to be!), we’ll come to you!
You’ll get a fully-produced livestream video for your audience!
Because we come to you, we’ll bring all the equipment, all you need is yourself, your presentation, and a sufficient internet connection.
We do everything else, including broadcasting your event and providing a recording!
Have questions about platforms and single camera vs our multi-camera upgrade? We’ll help you decide what will work best for your needs.
Starting at $4,500*
We roll out the red carpet to produce and broadcast your event from our very own studio!
If you’ve ever thought your message would work best as a live TV show, we’ve got you covered.
You’ll get a fully-branded white glove experience to share with your audience both live and with on-demand recordings.
All you need is yourself, your team, and any products. We take care of the rest — the space, the equipment, and the know-how.
Need a fully branded set? We’ve got the design and construction chops to make it happen. Ask us about our set package upgrades.
Add Live Streaming to your Live Event
Starting at $2,500
Share your existing event with more people!
You’re already producing an incredible live event. Now’s your chance to get even more out of it!
Broadcast to everyone who can’t attend to increase your reach, your engagement, and your ROI.
It’s easier than you think to add a live stream to your existing event, and capture all of the footage for future use. The benefits are endless, and we can help.
Learn More in Our Webcasting Blog Series
- Webcasting (Part 1 of 7) - What is Webcasting?Whether you call it Webcasting, Web Streaming, Live Streaming, or just Streaming, live video broadcast over the internet is increasingly essential in our world. And, with more people learning the ropes of working from...
- Webcasting (Part 2 of 7) - Building Blocks of WebcastingReady, set, Webcast! When you’re preparing to use Webcasting for the first time, the ins and outs may feel a smidge overwhelming. And, we know that understanding all the moving parts and how they work together...
- Webcasting (Part 3 of 7) - Remote WebcastingNeed to stay where you are physically while the streaming team comes to you? Our Remote Webcasting service is the perfect solution. So what does remote web casting really mean? Simply put, we can come to you at the venue...
- Webcasting (Part 4 of 7) - Studio WebcastingStudio webcasting gives you the highest level of control over your streaming environment. Our studio features all the technical components and hardware for any streaming options. We can set up infinite combinations of set...
- Webcasting (Part 5 of 7) - Add Webcasting to a Live EventAt LEMG, we produce hundreds of live events each year. Why? Live events provide opportunities for organizations to teach, train, empower, encourage, support and sell. Until the technological revolution,...
- Webcasting (Part 6 of 7) - How to Use Your Webcast ArchiveNow that you’ve produced a fantastic webcast, what do you do with the recorded material? The video recording of your event is a fantastic asset that can be used well after the live event, either in its...
- Webcasting (Part 7 of 7) - Preparing for Your Next WebcastNow that you’ve learned the essentials of webcasting, we know that you can’t wait to start incorporating live webcasts into your company and your events! To make your next webcast a seamless experience, we’ve...